This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, October 24, 2011

She's happy with him

I have known of Filipinas (means Filipino women) who dated guys not of our own race through online dating. Most of them got lucky  because they ended up together, means the guy came to marry the girl. Its really an amazing thing to know that lovers though having a long distance love affair or even separated by wide seas and vast sky or thousands of miles gets closer ever and end up happily ever after.

I have a friend that I only have known through my blogging and is residing in the States, she is a Filipina who got married an American. I really don't know if they have met online or if she had sign-up on a  free online dating and met him. The thing is she and her husband with a new born baby girl is living with a happy contented life. I just hope and pray that who ever to marry a foreigner or got connected in an online dating site will get a life just like my friend had.

No comments: