This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fixing leather couch

I love leather couches but  I'm hesitant to go for it co'z it feels like when it's ruined it's ruined forever and there's no way it will be fixed. I don't know though where I  get this thinking, maybe because all the leather couches that my friends have has tears and cuts and it remains that way until they throw it away. So I told myself not to buy a leather couch even though I like the comfort it gives.

But somehow, something has change that thinking, I never knew that you can still fix a busted leather thing, and if you want to know how see here at leather world tech and you'll be happy for what you've found. I think I might  I want to get a leather couch now for my new house. Actually I really wish that our house is big so that I'll be able to put more furnitures.

Ooh... that you satisfy my heart oh Lord!

No comments: