This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

No time to cook :(

I have been busy these past few days and cooking is an impossible thing. We are most eating outside or more on food chains because we have visitors and we need to accompany them wherever.
Hubby was actually craving on home cooked food.  Last night hubby and I had dinner at Jollibee, lunch a cash and carry mall food court then jollibee again tonight with our missionaries guest. Ooh... goodness... so much fats intake, coz after jollibee we went to  Starbucks for coffee. I'm feel like running 5k. Then tomorrow  is another same day again. Through all of this I am still thankful I've got this opportunity to be with these twelve beautiful young people.
No more cooking today till' next week!

No comments: