This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Parties are over

It's been ten crazy days that passed (it's crazy in a good way.) Christmas parties are finally over and busyness is not that crazy either and guest had finally went back home. My days are back to normal again and my nose doesn't bleed anymore because of trying to speak in English all the time.
This first paragraph may sound that I am happy... but I'm not. I am sad that my friends have gone or went home. We love our work like only God knows... but this is one sad work too, because you'll come to love the people you work with then after two weeks they'll be gone again.
Coming back home after dropping them off at the airport was no funny things... hot tears run down my cheek because I miss my friends and don't know when we'll see each other again.
My friends are no young people.. in fact they are retired adults who even in some sickness give God their time, money and effort just to make these Filipino children get present this Christmas time. Seeing them leave made me wonder if I'll able to see them again. (and that made me emotional).
Last night was our last party with them, and this time it was not for the kids anymore but for all of us. There's a lot of food again and because of too much eating I am now thinking of slimming pills that work or effective and would make loose in just a week.
Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: