This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thinking of bundling

I have installed a lot of software in my computer actually in the hope that I'll be able to earn more from my online job. Yet in my pursuit of getting more it seems my computer is getting slow, so slow. It actually irritates me whenever I turn my computer on co'z it takes ages sometimes like five minutes before it totally good for doing business. Just imagine if I'm in a total hurry and just have a minute or two to get files in my computer and yet it's not opening up, imagine how it drives me crazy.

Hubby is thinking of uninstalling some unusable softwares in my computer and I might let him do some very soon though, and if my comp is free of some space I might again see this and do some bundling installing and let's see what's this software has for me. 

No comments: