This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Road Signs

I love traveling and so far the furthest drive (I mean riding in the car while hubby drives) is sixteen hours down south. It was a scary but interesting trip. Actually I was praying while hubby drove because I was afraid of a lot of things like: rebels that would stop us and hostage us all or worst kill us, bring trucks and buses that would accidentally hit us, lack out gas station in the way (we might run out of gas) and car break down ( I was afraid that the car would break in nowhere place in the middle of the night).

How I really wish that our ministry vehicle has a roadside assistance plan so that it's not that scary to travel far going to provincial ministries. It would be easier and less worries if we have the plan specially now that the van is old and overused.

No comments: