This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, January 30, 2012

For those who love coins

Some people just love to collect things and spent money for it just for fun, probably because they have extra cash for it. And as for me.. if somehow I have to spend my cash for a collection I might choose to spend it on things that I know I can earn extra cash too whenever I have to let it go in the future. One thing I love to collect though is something like gold coins or something like us mint co'z I know my grandchildren would love to keep them when I go away for good from them. This is one thing they would love to have as a remembrance of their granny.

It's so funny how I called myself a granny here even though I'm still very young. :)) 

No comments: