This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

praying and preparing for the new house :)

Three days ago hubby and I went to the site where our house is supposed to rise up. We went in hope that we'll able to see some progress or at least some house foundation or something, but to my disappointment the area was all covered with walls and I don't see anything aside from the wall.  I have high hopes though that the house building thing is in progress at the inside of the wall.

I am very excited and almost can't wait what would my house look like in a "real side" co'z all I see is the model house but some people who owns some place there told us that sometimes it's not the way we expected it. So now that I know that such things happen is now praying that the Lord will intervened and give us what's best :).  Hubby and I are planning and thinking what are the things we should do first when we get the house. I actually am hoping that they'll put a stainless steel sinks so that I don't have to change that anymore and just wait till the time it needed a change for new one.

But for sure we won't move until it get tiled on, painted and really ready for our move. I want my house to be a home not just a plain house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Ceramic & Stainless Steel Sinks