This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PR went down :(

Honestly: I was quite disappointed when I saw my page rank went down. Well, I can't blame anyone but myself. I got so busy these past few weeks and was tired and lazy enough to do any  blogging and dropping. Yes, I do visits my blog every now and then but that's it.

Also I was not able to post any interesting and good topic cause I can't think of anything.  I wonder though how google rate a blog site. What's their criteria's and everything. How often they do the rating thing-y. Is it about the visitors you have in a day? or the post you make? or the comments you receives. I don't know and really appreciate if someone would tell me how things goes.

We may all have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Rocks said...

ano ba dati PR nito ya? at least may PR pa rin at hindi zero. Di ko rin ma explain how the come up with the rankings eh..