This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Table Rock Lake: A beautiful retreat

A friend and I were talking about visiting some beautiful places down south. We thought of doing this trip through bus ride. Hubby actually does some out of town trips with friends every now and then to escape from the busyness of the city, and our normal way out is a beach place.

We don't have any concrete plan yet about this year trip, but definitely the view would be as outstanding and breathtaking as at Table Rock Lake, and to know about this place better visit table rock lake real estate at pinnshores.com. Places like this are hard to let go in my mind because I know this is really a great place. If only I could own even just a small space here, I know it would be amazingly awesome. :)

Lake Lots For Sale on Table Rock Lake

No comments: