This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Friday, July 6, 2012

A fireplace and a tv stand

I soo like this one. If only I live in a cold country I probably would save money to buy this one. This is so nice and less space. You could be warming up in a cold night while watching tv programs. You could also just put this in your bed room and get warmed.

I wish I could have a fireplace tv stand  I just don't know when and how. There is no way I would be buying that here the Philippines co'z it still hot and humid even in rainy days. Or I might have this if I choose to live up in the mountains where it really gets really cold. But there is no way I'll be doing that co'z I don't have anything to do there.

But what I would really want to do is... to have this in room we are going to rent when we will visit Sagada again.

Real Flame Lannon Entertainment Center with Electric Fireplace

No comments: