This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pros and cons

I don't drink coffee that much these days co'z my doctor told me so. Not to drink coffee is just one of those she told me that to do and it means there's more. I'm doing good right now my body stop asking for more caffeine, but the first week was not that very co'z it made so irritable. Poor hubby co'z he's mostly the recipient of my  "coffee/caffeine  withdrawal".
Drinking coffee is just the same with smoking cigars... we get mostly the bad effect. At least with coffee we could still see some good hope specially now that there new research found that coffee is in fact to health. Probably if we take it moderately just like using alec bradley. I am just thankful that I don't do both. A friend of mine's family (mostly the male) are a fan of cigars. 

1 comment:

Outbound di malang said...

salam gan ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !