This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Acne Probs

I was told that most people who has oily face usually gets pimples or worst.. they gets nasty acne. No one likes acne at all and everyone loves to have smooth glowing face. I would probably spend a lot of money just to erase acne and its mark on my face if I have one, thanks goodness I don't have those or else I'll be more insecure with myself and might not mingle with people.

Having acne this  time is not that hard because of good and effective acne products that is being produce today, unlike during those times before that those products  were few and very expensive. I remember friends tellings friends who struggles with such things to rest, eat loads of fruits and drinks loads of water.

No comments: