This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cravings

I supposed to eat less since I will be attending two wedding soon and need to look nice on my dress and in the picture. But my appetite is not helping me at all because I am carving for food and really could go for a 2 piece chicken at Jollibee.  This is not good at all. I could feel the tightness of my jeans and t-shirts. Waaaaahh! what should I do now.
Our flight is getting closer means the wedding is getting closer too. I have no time for jogging and diet at all. I've tried to trim my diet but its no good. I just can't help it I feel I die when I don't eat at proper time. Crazy but true.  I am just assuming that this is because of my acidity.
So help me God with this.

No comments: