This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

..gotta cook!

It's funny and scary as well thinking that people or friends here where we are now thought that I am a good cook. I don't exactly know where did they find that funny information because I never thought of myself as a good cook.
Well I won't deny the fact that I love cooking but I don't rate myself as good one. All dish that I cooked was experimental. When I did it first time and tasted good... it won't be that good enough the second one.
Yesterday I was forced to cook because they were telling me to do it. (sigh) I made baked chicken as I did it in the Phils. but I lessen up the spices and salt coz I know people here don't use salt as much as I like it. And the result was not that good and I know they don't appreciate it that much either. After that we visited some other friends for dinner and a lady told me that I have to cook for their ministry because they were told I am a good cook. I want to faint or melt or just vanish away with the wind. (sigh).
Anyways.. If they want it then I will! so help me God!

No comments: