This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In Memory...

said in memory not because my friends have died or anything, all I want to say is... in memory of all good crazy days in highschool with my friends.
Many years way back (I'm not that old though) but it really seems the days of long ago... when I was in my third year in highschool and all was planning on what to wear on prom night party. As everyone were buying theres... I, in the other hand were asking my grandmom friends if they have a gown that I can borrow for that night. And yes indeed someone lend me a pink dress to wear.
It was good to see friends bragging about their prom dresses while i was trying to avoid the discussion. hahaha!
I won't forget those times because it has to do with who I am now!

No comments: