This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weighed Yesterday

Yes... that is totally correct, I weighed myself yesterday and the other day and the day before the other day. In short I kept on weighing myself when I saw the weighing scale. And this is not right.
Before I went on a holiday I just weigh a little above one hundred forty 'lbs, and when I weighed while in holiday I gained five 'lbs more. When I weighed myself yesterday, I found out that I gained nine 'lbs total in a month holiday. This super not right.
So, while I was eating and eating my friend on the other hand did everything she could to lose weight and she even look for an online weight loss program on the net and she told people about this and soon I'm sure she will ask me to do the same I mean do the program thing.
I'm hoping to the max though that I will indeed do something to lose even just a pound.

No comments: