This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a pastor with a muscle

My friend and I were talking about her youth pastor of how he takes care of himself, she even describe him as a vain person... well, in a good way though. He is not that tall type of guy very slim but not thin. He also goes to his gym schedule without excuses.
What bugles me is... though he is not big of a guy... he has a muscle. So I am wondering if it happens because of the regular gym that he does or if he is taking muscle building supplements to build those muscles. I would love to see hubby with those muscles also. It may sound funny but really I would love to.
Hubby kept on telling me that he wanted to go to a gym, but the problem is... it's not happening.

No comments: