This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My friends hubby

My friend Liss is three weeks married now. She has a house she bought from an old lady. We helped her setting up thing and kind of cleaning the house a bit. Her hubby though is out for two weeks to a moose hunting. She told us that she went crying a while ago when he called up because she misses him. Who wouldn't anyway miss a husband who is away for two weeks.
She has a very interesting husband though.. a very handy man. He fixed trucks as a living, he did not finishes high school because he's parents are menonite and doesn't believe the importance of education, but he is very smart though and I like him. He drinks and he likes cigars too, I wonder though if he has tired Acid cigars. I don't really know what it is actually but maybe some people I know has tried it already. I just don't know if I would like it myself because  I am not into cigars, but if its kind of a coffee.... I might try ;)

No comments: