This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Acne Treatment

These past weeks was kind of a stressful weeks for Hubby and I because it was our moving time week. Its hard when you are moving far from your previous house and there is no van you can use. We do have a van to use but our problem was its schedule was so tight that we can't almost use it. There were even times that hubby and I need to bring stuff at night when the van is free.

I almost expect that I get acnes or pimples because of the stress that we felt plus the dust we get from cleaning our new house. But praise God I did not get any or else I'll be getting acne-treatments right now if I had one. Its good thing there are treatments you can find whenever acne strikes.

No comments: