This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Drool over LCD TV

Hubby and I were looking for a very cheap but quality tv and we even looked on flat screened and lcd one too. But goodness! when  the quality of the television is good the price is even better (haha!) means price is very high that I could not even look at the tip of it.

But on the other hand... as we looked on for tv... there were  loads of lcd computers too and I am not that only sure if there's rackmount lcd but one thing I know for sure was there were loads of lcd's there.

We'll I am not quite sure about myself today since all that comes to my mind is gadget... and there's a problem with feeling this way... and my problem is cash.


rackmount lcd display

No comments: