This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Reflections!

I haven't posted anything for the past few days in here and the rest of my blogs. I was quite occupied with a lot of things and sometimes nothingness(I absolutely did nothing) these past days. But the good thing about it was... I found time to think of what have had happened to me and hubby this past 2010.

As usual though there were loads of down moments... but the up moments still abounds. The Lord was good then and I'm hundred percent sure that He is still is the Lord I know this year 2011. Fear and uncertainties are blocking our view from the good things that we hope to happen to us this year. Good thing is... God's Word(He's promises) is here in our hearts to remind us of the great things He will do for us in the days ahead specially this year!

I am hoping to cook more good food this year too and I hope to post it all here (God willing).
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: