This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PregVit

As hubby and I prays for a baby to come to our family, friends suggested and some even gave me  vitamins  in preparation for pregnancy  and some of it you can actually  find it at prenatalvitamins.net, specially if you don't have time to get to the drug store.

I've been taking the vitamins for more than a month now and nothing still happens, but hubby and I don't lose hope still..  because we know that God knows better and we trust in Him and still holding on to His promises. He said in Jeremiah 29:11"for I know the plans I have for you said the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a good future."

I him we put our hope, in him we put our trust, in him we offer our desires.... because in him we have given up our lives!

No comments: