This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cooked Veggies

I have cooked green beans with a lot of other veggies last night. It looks gross though if you don't know what's in there. But I enjoyed eating it anyhow since I omit rice from my diet.

I asked hubby if something has change in my appearance ( I mean if I did look skinnier than before because I don't feel it). Hubby just told me that he thinks I lose a little.. just a little because I still eat more. (hahaha)

Still... I am happy that I make it three weeks now not eating rice!

2 comments:

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

Sooo, you're cooking, haven't tried them, so you better do invite me to your home ha, Eto mas maraming recipe, that will surely help you, nope not reduce your weight, but increase your husband's hehehe!
Miss you guys!

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

ay eto pala ang site:
http://joyshumblekitchen.blogspot.com/