This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ruined again

After not  eating anything yesterday the whole day and thought of continuing it to fasting... what happen instead was: there's this birthday party that I went to just to set up the chocolate fountain and after that I was planning to leave because it was a kid party (and I don't feel like a kid anymore.. hehehehe!), I happen to stay and do other things instead again.  (this is not the bad thing though... coz it's always a great thing to help).

My pastor made "laing" a veggie dish... a very good one last night, as part of the party food. I can't help myself of course but indulge with the temptation and ate a whole bunch of everything. So today I feel like running a 100k (joke).

No comments: