This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eating sweet potato

It's been a long while that I am eating sweet potato as my rice alternative because my friend who abstain from eating rice told me to satisfy myself with this root crop instead. And so I did! I have started eating this  for a bout three weeks ago and I have liked it. I am not looking for rice anymore though I still cook rice for hubby's sake.

It's not that I don't eat rice all through out though cuz I still do specially when we are with friends. I don't feel like doing anything healthy for the fear that it would just ruin the fellowship. So.. I still cheat... a lot, and if you have to ask me if I have achieve my goal, all I can say is "I don't know :D".

No comments: