This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Heard of little Cigar?

Well I don't hear anything about it too and in fact this is my very first time. I don't really smoke or I don't sit besides someone smoking, I never learn to smoke in my life and would never be. But most of my keens does.  It says that "all things a permissible but not all things are beneficial" and it's the same thing with smoking.  If people smoke out of relaxing themselves I don't see it bad but when they abuse themselves through smoking, well this is the time that they are dangering themselves.

Just wondering though if you have heard about swisher sweets little cigars or probably you did. I am just kind of smiling to know that there's such as cigar as this.

No comments: