This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

For my hunter friend

My dear friend who lives in Ontario sent me some goodies the other week, and with it she sent a letter as well telling me what she'd been up to these days. Well, we all know that it's not hunting season anymore, but in her letter she told me that she went hunting with some friends and of course with her beloved hubby as well. She never mention if she had shoot a deer though, but thinking of her gone to the wild made me a little bit worried.

If she would continue this hobby of her, I might as well suggest that she get a rifle scopes to make her hunting adventure more adventure-y. This stuff would help them see and hunt more animals in the wild.

Honestly, thinking of her killing animal makes me ill. I hope she'll never shoot one. :)

No comments: