This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dark circles in the eyes

It has been more than a month that hubby and I decided to sleep down stairs in the dining area because it's cooler there at night at the sun won't show early plus we can watch tv to our hearts desire. But our problem now is since it's rainy season already cockroaches are on board and visits us quite often. I hate cockroaches, so we are now back to our room and our soft bed.

I do wish that in spite of late night sleeps habit that I have I won't get any dark circles in my eyes or else I'll look like hubby has been beating me all night. Not that I'm afraid I can't get rid of it because there's dark circles treatment that you can get anywhere. It's just I don't like eye dark circles, anyway, who actually does like it.

No comments: