This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Waiting for God's Best


Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
he rises to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!
--Isaiah 30:18-- 

Challenge:

Have we been working our own accord to try to "make something happen" in our life? Maybe it's a relationship, job, family issue. Whatever it is, slow down and wait patiently on God's timing. begin today to move at God's perfect pace and receive all that He has planned for you.

Prayer:

Lord, you know how hard waiting is for me. Please give me the patience I need to wait for Your perfect timing in everything. Help me not to settle for second best. When I'm tempted to "something happen," speak to my heart and remind me what my impatience can cost me. Help me to not only wait, bu to do so with a good attitude.
Thank You for all the blessings You have in store for me!


Inspired by: J.M Farro devotional

No comments: