This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pancake (my blog entry for the today)

I was craving for something sweet yesterday morning for breakfast but there's nothing in the table and even inside the fridge. So I looked inside the cupboard to see what's in store there for cooking. Then I saw a box of ready to cook pancake and so I took enough courage to cook it since I really am a not good cook when it comes to pancake.

Here's a picture of my yummylicious pancake :)

Here's how: mix 400grams of ready to cook pancake mix with 2 eggs, 1/4 cooking oil, 240ml cup of water. grease pan with butter, then put of 1/4 cup of pancake mixed.
You can also add any add on you like, as for me I added chocolates and almonds!
I love it!



No comments: