This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, November 22, 2010

The devil wears Prada

I like this movie a lot and in fact I kept the dvd that my friend who resides in Canada left for me, but some reasons I also give it away. The plot of the story interest a lot of woman who works in fashion companies and has bosses who in the like of Miranda's character.

A lot of woman will indeed die just to get hired in a famous fashion company and would do everything their boss would say even if it means a break-up of other good relationship. In this good to see how Anne H. change her outfit every day when she goes to the office to impress her boss. And yes, the Prada shoes that she wears in this movie were all wonderful.

Women I think who likes shoes drools out when they were watching this movies. :)

No comments: