This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...more food to me :)

Its hard to go diet when you are in another place because all is new and different to you. All you wanted to do is try everything and have some more in foods or dishes that you like best.
I felt bad for my friend who workout for more than a year and went diet here and there, but its hard for here to do her regular routine in Cambodia... so, theres nothing she can do but eat and eat more.
She refuse to eat during our last days there  because some people said that she should stop eating because she is getting bigger again. I felt bad for her and I was annoyed to some who said rude comments about her.  If I could only give Lipofuze to her without spending a lot of money I probably would just to help her ease such negative emotion towards people who are tactless and say mean things.

No comments: