This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blackheads problem

Whenever I stare at hubby's face I can't help myself but look at those horrible looking blackheads. So when I saw one I really make sure that I take it out in whatever ways. I usually prick it even when there are people around. I know that some people would go to the derma house to get it done by some pros. But to me I do it myself no matter how painful it is.
There are other ways on how to get rid of blackheads that is actually safe too, because if you don it wrong and it got infected you are in more trouble.
I am actually worried that I might get more blackheads in the future specially when hubby and I moved to Cavite and hubby need to take the motor bike to take us to the office. I am hoping and praying that the Lord will give us a car soon. (a car is impossible for us to have these days but if it God's will who can hinder anyway?!).

No comments: