This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My friend runs 5k each week

Yes, my friend runs 5k each week for a month now I think. While me on the other hand is busy eating and have spent 5k for a month (joke...5k is too much). Part of me would like to join with her running quest, bu t my problem is I afraid to run for I might b pregnant (who knows) and because of excessive exercise I will lost it. This is one reason why when my period comes its drives me to tears because I might have done the running if I have known I'm not!
Well... I'm kind used to it though and have accepted that this is what we called life... its survival of the fittest! I might as well wait and see if in the future I could use a best hgh supplements as a diet supplement.
Though this is hard, I still believe that someday things will happen as long as you believe it will happen!

good day everyone!

No comments: