This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Will I lose Fat When not eating breakfast?

Just woke up and on facebook already. I saw on my friends wall post that they just had breakfast and reading it made me hungry. But I don't think if hubby and I would eat breakfast, I think we will wait until lunch since its already past breakfast :(.
Do you think that skipping breakfast will help me lose weight? It seems reasonable if it does but some people say it doesn't really help at all and I am just making myself starve and crave more food. Ooh goodness, is working out and proper diet is the fastest way on how to lose weight fast? Then losing fat is really a tough decision specially to those  who don't have any patience in working out and proper eating. arrrgh!

No comments: