This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Godchildren+toys=christmasgifts

Hubby watched "Jillian... Mamamasko Po" teledrama on channel seven, he enjoyed watching it and he even shared the story with me after. This teleseries is about a human doll who is a friend of Santa Claus.
It's just amazes me to see hubby enjoying tv shows for kids. It made me more want to  have kids now than ever.  I wonder who among myself and hubby would buy more toys for our kids when that day comes.
And speaking for toys.. it just remind me of what gifts should we give to our "inaanaks" (godchildren) this Christmas time and to think I have loads of them. oh! goodness part of me would like to hide or runaway from them or go somewhere far and come Feb. just to stay from them.
Sigh.. I felt bad now and even more guilty because of feeling this, but this is how I really feel as of now.
Why I feel so oblige of giving them gifts... I don't know if it is because I don't want to disappoint the parents  or I just really love the kids?... hhhmmm! I think I am both. And buying for almost 30 of them makes me my hubby's enemy!

No comments: