This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Meet People today!

Hubby and I went to meet some people this morning. Meeting someone you don't know or whom you will see the first is not a good feeling. It feels awkward, and as for me I have this suspicious or negative thoughts sometimes towards the person. And because of those thoughts I often prayed that the Lord will protect us from people whose desire is to hurt others. This is the same thing when a new found friend would like to meet me at MOA, I felt so nervous meeting her so I asked hubby to come with me :).
Awkward suspicious feeling is quite normal when new things comes our way, it maybe simple something like HDMI cables or just anything in general. Our suspicion is there if having this is good or not, it is worth the penny or not. As for me and hubby... meeting kuya RB today was fun!

No comments: