This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Medics Scrubs

When I was young I thought that its hard or rather impossible for me to be able to have medical people as a friend. I thought I will never accomplish anything because for me it was impossible.

But then this I have loads of friends whose profession and career is in the medical friends, and what most interesting about my friends is; they are in different nationalities. I have a nurse and physical therapiest friend from US and Canada, I have a doctor and Midwife friend for UK and lots here in the Phils too.

I felt so blessed knowing these people and being their friend too. And as for my nurses friends  uses and needs nursing scrubs for work. I wish to see them wear their scrubs to work too!

No comments: