This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One tv channel

As I sat on our couch last night watching news on television something else came into my mind. So I decided to change the channel after the news but to my dismay the other channel is down. I got disappointed a little because there is only two tv channel that we have. I don't got bored of watching these tv shows or program reason I want to watch something else, and to my disappointment hubby and I argued.

I was thinking that probably it is right time for us to get our television cabled but  who would use it if we come home only at night? I am so confused, I don't know what to decide. I wish that my problem is just a mere need of component video cables where I could easily find.

No comments: