This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling weak Today

I feel weak today because I haven't eaten proper food since yesterday, all I ate was veges and fruits. I am not that very weak though I just felt like sleeping but I can't since I need to do things. What added to my weakness is I am sad because our laptop is broken, the screen is not showing, though I can tell that aside from it the others parts are still functioning well. I would be very sad if it won't be fixed today because I have loads of things to do and it's hard using others computer... because it's just simple not yours. :(

I felt like I think I need to take vitamins today to boost my energy because I feel nauseous as well or I might just go home early and take rest.

No comments: