This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm on a diet

It's almost a week that I'm on my vegetables and fruit diet, but sometimes I treat myself with chicken and fish. I don't like to starve myself from food (specially that I only eat vegetables and fruits now) but what can I do if we run out of gas (the one you use for cooking). So I only eat crackers and oranges. I feel lighter though but not that really light. There are other food supplement though like hoodia supplement that could help us with our diet.

I don't enjoy doing this much though but I need to do this for a very special purpose. It's special because it's for my friend's wedding. I pray that I would be able to finish this and would get my ideal weight.

No comments: