This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thinking of a better counter displays

Its been my desire to put up a business, even just a small one but my problem is how to start and where to put it.  I have ideas of products to sell but I don't have any idea of designs to make the product attractive. I still don't have any business put up till  now.

However, if somehow God will make this desire granted I know I can consult with counter displays about designs and other things like this. It has been my dream to franchise a buy one take one burger stand. I just don't where to get the money to purchase it and also where to put the stand and one thing more I don't know how I could make all these things happen.

But if its God's will.. things will happen!

No comments: