This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Again

Hubby and went to the area where our soon to be house was/is being built. We've been meaning to go for a visit for the past months but something always comes up that need to prioritized, so the planned visitation was being postponed again and again and again... until I got so upset then he finally find time and prioritized our visit.

If we only had written down the plans we have to beautify our place, there must be a tons of it. If only winter takes place here in the Philippines I probably have bought a corner fireplaces to warm us up during cold days. On the other hand though I am not wishing any snow here co'z I know a lot of my co-Filipinos will suffer from it. I just want to experience when I'm outside the Philippines or go holiday with places that snows.

No comments: