This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Christmas is coming soon

It is coming very soon and I am both happy and a bit worried. I like Christmas atmosphere and I like how people are being kind and giving. But what makes me worried is because I know some people are expecting gifts from me (specially my godchildren and family). My fear is... that I might disappoint them again just like last Christmas where we were not able to give gifts because we don't have budget.

So this time I pray that I'll be able to give a gifts to them and we'll able to get personalized xmas ornaments for our house too. Hubby's mom just told us the other day that we should put on Christmas decors as early as September so that we could enjoy it longer :).

I'm afraid that we will frustrate her co'z there is no way we will be doing that!

No comments: