This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

car repair

The monsoon rain has stop pouring down. It also stop the water from rising and causing flood almost all over the Philippines. It did left its ugly mark that most Filipino's dreaded, it actually left some devastated.

There are loads of houses, cars and other expensive stuff that still submerge in flood water even though at some place the water had subsided. I know that most flooded cars can't be use again co'z its forever broken and can't be fixed. But some are lucky enough to get just some minor repairs or others just needed a new cover set or honda seat covers to make their car new looking again.

 I would probably cry the longest when my car get flooded and won't run again (just thinking if I have one though, but I don't have any yet).

No comments: