This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Business Opps.

I've been praying and looking and planning for small business opportunities. I've been telling friends whenever I could think of one. In fact I have started doing small business with friends but it didn't really prosper probably because I'm not ready in terms of capital maybe.

I was looking at some tv program about small food business. Looking at it kind of tempting to venture to such. What hinders me though is I cannot do it alone, I need someone whose passion is cooking food and selling it. I can cook but I am slow and very shy to promote advertise my product. I can actually do a small catering business specially that is it easier to get  catering supplies these days. I can do other things too but what really my hearts desire is to put up a small cafe business where coffee is my main product.

No comments: