This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Friday, August 10, 2012

In 50/50 status

I was thinking of  the going  out of the country trip we're planning these pas few days. My family is planning of joining a prayer conference our mission organization is hosting this coming October.  Actually I am kind of worried because we don't have the money for it. We planned of saving some amount  but it's hard to do it co'z  we don't have much and the little we got is just enough for the needs we have. I don't know... but I really wanted to go. I'll just trust in the Lord co'z if He wants us there he'll provide for us.

I cannot help but think of out trip to Macau three years ago. I really love it, I love the hotel where we stayed at and love the place where we went. I also like the dancing fountain in the park or probably it was one of the five star hotel park. If only I could have an outdoor water fountains in our house I probably get one. But sad to say I can't co'z our yard is small and there's no room for an outdoor fountain.

No comments: