This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Struggling?

I am glad I don't belong to a rich and famous family. Those that can afford anything under the sun with it comes to money matters. I do believe that those people who has more has more secrets too.

My family are poor but not really the poorest of all. We are kind of first level poor if there's such thing as that. But even though I lack of most things, I'm happy that I don't have identity problems, unlike with some people specially who has money, they need some paternity tests just to make sure they belong to such family.

Well, the world may get all the materials things I have but I won't let go the true richness, the only treasure I have... that is Christ Jesus that is in me :).

No comments: