This blog is not mainly about food, cooking and recipes. It's just about anything.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Oh rain please leave

It's almost a month that rain and flood caused most Filipino's hard times. The typhoons just love visiting us. I hope the map coming to us will be tear off so that they won't find it's way here. I pray that God will bring them to a place where there is no people and no one will be harmed.

Strong wind was banging our windowpane last night. At first, it's hard to sleep co'z it was loud and the fear that the rain might come in again just like the way it came when typhoon "gener" passed by. it flooded in our room. I just don't know though if putting a window toppers would help keep the water rain from getting inside.

I really pray that the rain would stop and my "kababayan's" will be able to get a normal life again.

No comments: